Friday, December 11, 2009







As the term ended for my 2nd quarter of nursing school , we lost 2 more women.. one of them was a really good friend of mine from program. It's a rough year already but to loose the one you look to for reassurance that you are gonna get through was a hard blow. I find myself second guessing if this is really a job I can do. After all this wasnt my first choice like so many of my classmates. I'm going to tough it out until I fail out or pass. but getting ready to enter into the final half of my degree program with a sour attitude and one less friend and study partner sure is painful. On a brighter note, im just a few steps away from finishing up my big projects for christmas this year. The boys had their christmas concert which I always enjoy , but hate going to because there is no where to sit, so we have to stand for about 3 hours.

2 comments: