Monday, June 8, 2009

Sisterhood




I wanted to share with you all that yesterday was my sister's 25th birthday. I can still remember when Mom brought her home from the hospital, all I wanted to do at the age of 7 was play mommy to her. lol As she grew we became best friends, I took her shopping and to movies with me all the time. After high school, she decided to go to cosmetology school to become a beautician. She came a long way from wanting to be a waitress when she was 13. lol She now works over in Troy at Glamour nail &hair gallery. She is a wonderful stylist, I get my hair done every time I'm up to see the family. She is such a sweet person, and very kind. I am so glad her and I had the chance to grow up together as sisters. So here's to you sis, enjoy your birthday !


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Crystal!

    Yay for sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Crystal! Hope you get to do something fun!

    Angie-I'm with you, younger sisters are great!

    ReplyDelete