Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer visit from Grandma











Since the base always celebrates independence day early here My parents and my grandmother decided to drive down and spend the week with us. We had a great time, I took them all to see the new Infantry Museum , and we cooked out on the newly made deck ( my mom paid for) she is so nice! We even had our first guest ( note the small caterpillar in the picture with Wyatt) The fireworks were great this year, I didn't get to spend much time with my husband at the park since he was tasked with watching the privates there but then again , I'm used to that. comes with the job. We've been spending tons of time at the pool this year but all that is about to end with my classes starting just around the corner. I've been so busy getting ready for it that Ive had no time to post for a while so sorry for the absence.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. I'm glad you got to spend time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice visit! And very generous of your mom! Good luck with school and studing-I know it can be hard in the summer to get in the groove.

    ReplyDelete