Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Devin turns 9!


Devin is my middle child, he loves his music, especially Micheal Jackson. Just recently he has taken an intrest in playing football. We got him a football for his birthday and he's been putting us to work playing pass and running plays with the neighbor kids outside. Its really hard for me to find any time to be with my boys but I'm doing my best to keep up with their interests and hobbies and still maintain a B average in class. All in all , Devin has come a long way in the past 2 years. He is the sweetest boy when he wants to be, he always knows how to make me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Devin!

    I can't believe he's 9 already! It doesn't seem that long ago I was meeting baby Devin. Enjoy them while you can Angie!

    ReplyDelete