Monday, January 18, 2010

Chaos reigns in the house....

Maybe its just me but I don't remember ever being this rowdy. On any typical given day there will an average of 3 fights, crying and hitting by all, some times its come to injuries others just hurt feelings. I've tried to settle them down and judge these fights fairly but there is never a straight story to be heard. I'll give you an example of this.... "mom! Tonio just punched me in the face for no reason!(crying and screaming as if he were dying) " what happened? Tonio: he said I was an idiot and told me I sucked at playing the game. Mom: Devin did you say that him? Devin: NO! I was just minding my own business in there and he just started punching me in the arm like this ( showing me how). Mom: I thought you said he punched you in the face? Devin: He did, he he he just didn't do it first. Mom: So you sat there and let your brother punch you in the face? Devin: yeah, cause you always tell me to not fight back. just to come tell you. Mom: I do but I don't want to just stand there and get beat up, you could have ran away or came to me faster. couldn't you? Tonio: Devin just wont leave me alone, I never get any peace in this house. Devin: you started it tonio! Mom: Boys can we just quit the fighting for once? I know you guys don't get along great but that's no need to try and beat each other up. Devin: see! you always take his side! no one ever believes me... (storms off to his room)
Ugh, is there ever an end to this pattern, I need to hire a professional referee for them I think. and Don't leave out the 5 year old, he is the main instigator in most of the fights. Thank goodness I've got school to keep me sane lol.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's boys? I feel like my boys fight way more that I did growing up. Unfortunately I have no advice to offer. But if you get it figured out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete