Friday, January 29, 2010

My sister is getting married!



I've been meaning to post this for some time now, sorry its late news but I found out the day I came back down to Georgia that My sister's boyfriend of 2 years purposed to her on the night before I left, he said he was going to wait for christmas dinner but he wanted her to be able to share the news with me in person so he did it early. Isn't that sweet of him. Anyway I am so happy for her, Zack is a wonderful guy for her, and he is great with kids already so he will make a good dad when the time comes. The are planning to get married in Celina, OH on July 9th of 2011. I've been asked to help out with making some stuff wich I love to do. And be in the wedding as a bridesmaid. The helping I'm totally down with , but I might have to pass on the bridesmaid part. I'm not sure I'm cut out for dresses in this body... lol. Anyway I'm so happy for them and I'm completely looking forward to helping them with whatever they need me too. Just wanted to share the news.

2 comments: