Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting nervous

Ive only got a week to wait now for my phonecall to see if I get accepted into the program and I'm really dreading it. There were alot of very good applicants who tried out and some of them have a bit better scores on some of the weighted classes, I think what bothers me the most is that I cant get ahead of the stuff I need to do once i get in , such as the military scholarship i need to apply for, ( have to be in the program before you can apply) books , daycare for my older boys, ect.. I am a planner I love to have things planned out months in advance, exp. Antonio's birthday is in June and Ive already planned it out lol. I know im a bit obsessive about things but I like it that way , no suprises for me. So as I wait here for the phone to ring Im contemplating what to do If I dont get in.

2 comments: