Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Snowing in Georgia!!!







I've lived in Georgia for only a few years and while I'm not entirely sure snow is unusual for this are, I think its safe to say that in the beginning of March its pretty warm here usually. Just as I was saying it had been in the 50's the last few days and kids and husband were complaining that the houses was too warm so I had turned off the heater thinking that winter was finally over here. I mean after all we are in the south and all.... I woke up the next morning and my husband is telling me " hey Angie, get up, it's snowing outside." I laughed and told him that was a good try but I'm not that gullible. " Alright, see for yourself then and he opened the blinds...." Ok I had to admit I was wrong and he was right ( a very rare thing in our house ) I thought well it will be gone before the evening anyway so I decided to go out to pick up a few things to work on my latest project. While I was in the store it started snowing even harder.. It kept falling all night it seems and so I had to post this in disbelief ....lol

2 comments:

  1. Is there enough for the boys to play in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! Hopefully you guys can build a snowman!!

    ReplyDelete