Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big plans but no time....

So... in hopes of getting into the program I've been getting my financial aid stuff in line now. I decided to look at the course schedule for the students who make it in to see when my classes would be if I make it. Turns out they are booked solid! They have us going Monday , Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 730pm and a night class on wednesday. Which leaves me with a huge problem of daycare issues.... my daycare closes at 6pm as do most and my husbands hours are crazy and always changing so now im left to find a sitter for evenings for 3 months... what a pain. Well you would think that I have enough on my plate with college, kids and daycare issues, but nope, I apparently need more lol, I decided to do something big this year for my mom's birthday and as usual, it takes months of planning.. I want to take her to see cirque du soleil in Las Vegas. I know money will be a huge issue but I do have an aunt that works as a black jack dealer out there so im going to hit her up for some help. On top of that I've got Easter around the corner and Antonio is turning 10 this year ( huge for him) he gets to get his first military ID card! So since he wants to go to a skate rink for his birthday I have to plan in advance for that as well....lol and still find time to start my project that God has tasked me with. Man ive got a full plate.. Im hoping that all this stuff will keep me busy enough to not think about eating food and maybe I can loose some pounds at the same time. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment