Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good News!

Yesterday has been a constant overload of good news. It started that morning while I was doing the dishes I put off from last night (when I say doing I mean by hand) I was doing what I always do while I wash the dishes... singing loudly and thinking about the days schedule. But little did I know I was about to get a very important message. Now you should know that although I am a christian I've never been asked to do anything in particular by God. But that morning while I was doing dishes, I suddenly was given a vision and a goal, I had no idea why but I was compelled to do this. I decided it must be very important so I am taking on the task I feel God wants me to do. And although I am wondering and hoping that its for a good reason I have to do it. So with all of that on my mind as I headed out the door for class, a friend of the family, (my husbands army Buddie) stopped by to ask me where I got my tattoo's at. I found this very ironic that he would bring this up just after I decided not to go thru with mine, and I pondered it's meaning for a bit on the drive to daycare to drop off my 4 yr old. Just as I had forgotten about the conversation and that was largely due to my child doing a Houdini in the car seat, I was asked by the 3 daycare ladies about the tattoo I have on my right chest of a hummingbird, they all expressed how much they liked it and were getting their own tattoos. I couldn't help but think to myself what is God trying to say? Is this a hint that me getting my tattoo's isn't such a bad thing after all? Then on my way to class, my husband calls to tell me that he got his extension approved! which means I can go to classes if I get in! With all the good news going I wondered when the bad was going to hit... Then the radio started playing a song about This is the Day.... I was overcome with giddy happiness and decided just to revel in the day, I'm sure the bad is just around the corner but that's another day....lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling good about the changes and are hanging in there with the waiting!

    ReplyDelete