Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's almost here!

My favorite time of the year is almost here! I love the weather just before it gets really hot here. The smell of everyone cooking out in the air, the kids playing outside in the yards laughing and giggling, all the plants in starting to bloom and come up, its just the most nostalgic moment for me, takes me back to when I was a kids running around Laura drinking from the garden hose, building castles in the sandbox with my Friends, and mom and dad would grill out . We went camping every summer pretty much that I can remember but while I'm not going to do that I can say I look back and can still remember the smells and sounds of it. Spring makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. ( I must hibernate in winter) I always like to come up with projects I want to do during this time and I can say I've already have a few on the list. I really want to fill up the sandbox we made for Wyatt the year we got here and didn't buy enough sand to even cover the bottom of it lol. I want to catch up on my scrapbooking that has fallen way behind since my printer went south. So let me know whats your favorite time of the year, that takes you back to being 10 years old ? Post it in comments for me I'd love to reminisce with you !

No comments:

Post a Comment