Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Karma is kickin!

Although I dont necessarily believe in Karma, I am begining to suspect I must have finally stumbled into some luck. For those of you who are lost at this point see previous posts, I havent told many that we have been thinking of expanding our family now for some time but a few years back we went thru a very rocky past( almost ending in divorce) and we ended up having surgery to make sure we didnt have any more children. Now 4 years later we have chosen to have more children. I'm sure many of you are wondering why? and some are thinking that I'm crazy for wanting more in todays society but we do. We had been looking into the reversal surgery costs and procedures for about a year or so now and figured up that it was going to cost quite a bit of his bonus he will be getting in a few years. But when my husband told me that this procedure was now going be offered to him thru the military for free I almost wet myself! it was like hitting the lottery. Its just crazy insane luck. Of course there is a few risks to this, but its what I truly want and I so does my husband and that is what counts the most.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that a major turn in events. Are you guys going to do that anytime soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the procedure will be in a month or so but we are going to wait until I finish college to try and get pregnant again. We are on a strict plan to have girl babies lol so we are going by the book this time. But either way we are waiting for at least 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's exciting! It makes total sense to wait until you are done with school though--I don't see how you do it now with a family, but with a baby, Ahh!

    Although, myself, once I get everyone out of diapers I don't see how I could go back!

    ReplyDelete