Friday, April 17, 2009

Lets hope these arent signs of things to come...

My day to take the LPN placement test had arrived, I made a special effort to get to bed early that night and eat breakfast the next morning. I got the boys off to school and dropped off Wyatt at daycare super early for him. I headed to the college and went straight to admissions to pay the 45.00$ fee for the test ( highway robbery) When i went to the testing room, the lady told me that the tests wasnt scheduled until 2pm that day! Now if its one thing thats always bothered me its people telling me one thing then forgetting it. I have an exceptional memory wich is sometimes a curse, and it really upsets me when people insist they didnt say or do something when I know they did. anyway after a few moments of telling her who I spoke with and what time I was told and all the details of my visit, she gave in and let me take the test. Which turned out to be a 2hr test. The reading and writing went smooth then came the math... some of it wasnt too bad but the fractions threw me for a loop and then came the worst , chemistry, now ive never taken chem since high school so I was guessing at this point lol. I ended up with a 74% wich I have no idea of telling weather thats good or bad , but im thinking its not great... So the next day I go to turn in the packet for the LPN program wich is due May 1st. I get there and almost wet myself, after running to the bathroom I reached for the tp and sliced my finger bad on the metal box thing, blood was everywhere... I tried my best not to get any on my packet papers, I finally made it to the room for the turn in but it was locked and no one was answering the door. ( why make something due in a room where someone isnt going to be there most of the day?) So i ended up leaving my papers with a secretary in the advisors office , least she gave me a reciept for it. Why is it everyone is so crabby there , everytime I come in to ask a question they practically give me the hand as if to say , I cant believe your asking me that.... so at this rate I just hope I havent pissed anyone off who I might need to get into this school, I will find out in late June

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm not sure I'd want to go there! Maybe once you are in they are nice to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully all of the rigamarole now will pay off when you get that acceptance letter in June!!

    ReplyDelete