Friday, August 7, 2009

long time, no see...

Just wanted to let you all know I haven't died yet lol, I've been so busy doing essays, volunteer time, practicing my procedures in lab that I've hardly touched my blogs or websites. On the positive side of that I am doing well in there. Antonio started 5th grade today! and he is now saying he wants to try out for tackle football and karate. Devin started 3rd grade today. He looked focused when i went by his classroom to see if he made it to school ok. And Wyatt started pre-K today so now they are all in school, sorta lol. They are all doing fine, except for Wyatt who is still whining that he had to get 3 shots yesterday.... ( I'm not one to baby my kids) lol I've tried countless avenues to figure out how to come up to Indiana for a friends wedding but after the facts come in, i.e. no cash, no babysitter, and class on Friday and Monday I don't think I'm gonna make it up. Its been bothering me that I cant make it alot, so those of you that are going please let her know , I have made every effort to come and you guys better send me lots of pics!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing well! Starting school for all the boys is kinda nice, huh? I'll get there someday!

    I'll take plenty of pics at the wedding and share. I can hardly believe she's doing it Ha! I hear you on the cash and babysitter business-it's going to be a pricey weekend for us too, but we're close enough we can make it without missing too much work and I'm glad about that. We'll miss you being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working hard and we'll miss you at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete