Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our LPN uniforms are finally here


Well we have reached the halfway point in the first quarter and we have already lost 3 students. Those of us that are left are gearing up for our procedure checkoffs in 2 weeks. Those include, inserting a feeding tube, wound bandaging, inserting a foley catheter, and giving an enema. fun fun ...lol. I got my first 100 finally and I was so happy! It was so much fun seeing everyone get their uniforms and try them on. Kinda makes things seem for official and puts our goals in sight. Thought you all would get a kick out of my uniform pic. Hopefully all this nursing will cut down on my fluffyness lol

2 comments:

  1. You look super exited! Keep up the good work, sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it is going well. Keep working hard--you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete