Monday, August 31, 2009

Time to play with the seniors!

Okay so after a grueling 40 minutes of practice on my one missed checkoff technique, I passed! And since I only missed one I got to finish and go with the people who didn't miss any to the clinical site today! We had to be in uniform and we looked so cool, just like you see on TV when the student doctors are following around the head nurse lol. Anyway so I'm in the A/B group for clinicals and the C group will join up with us tomorrow. The D/F group doesn't get to go to clinicals this term but hopefully they will join us next week. And with all the excitement my trusty car decided to break again lol. I have no clue what it is this time but I hope its not expensive. And on top of everything I am coming down with a cold today.... lol that's life for you. I'm trying to work into my already busy schedule , dental apts for the boys and me and reading time for devin and wyatt as well as something to do with tonio. but its not going to be easy. Plus I'm almost done with the task I was given by God. I'm so excited I did it even though it took me a long time and hundreds of man hours, I know it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy! And doing well in school-I can't imagine trying to go to school with the ages of your boys, or after having kids at all so I give you a lot of credit!

    Good luck and keep us posted with how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it sounds like you're super busy. I can hardly get to the grocery store with my three (in fact, I always go after Andy is home with the kids so I don't have to drag them there). I can't imagine doing all those things with your three boys.

    I'm glad to hear that your "task" is coming along.

    ReplyDelete