Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boys and sleep-overs

Since its the weekend and they have monday off for MLK day, I let the two older boys have a sleep over. My oldest Antonio went to his friends and Devin brought his friend here. I'm never suprised at long they can stay awake at these, My husband and I both went to bed around 11pm and Both of the boys were still up including the 4yr old. I got up later around 1am and Devin ( the 8 yr old ) was passed out but i heard music coming from the game room so i peeked in to see who was still up. My 4yr old was playing Rock Band lol ! I wanted to get a picture of it but flash would have gave me away.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's late even for me! And we stay up later than most parents with young children. But if I'd had Rock Band when I was younger, I'm sure I'd have stayed up later to play, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we let the boys stay up late or sleep in each other's beds or in sleeping bags or something fun when it's not a school night, but I don't think they've ever made it to 1, midnight yes, but then they collapse!

    ReplyDelete