Saturday, January 17, 2009

The new lady in town

Okay so just to clarify why I'm finally here for those of you who know me , I made this blog to stay in touch with those of you who don't have myspace. I've been reading but cant reply so hence the pages here. So just a quick catch up for those of you who don't know, we just got back from Mexico (yes, we drove) and it was a great experience. I've seen things there that I absolutely loved and that broke my heart. We stayed with my husbands family in Villa Corona for 10 days and visited the beach in Manzanillo for 3. I tried every food that was asked of me and most of it wasn't bad. We ended up getting a stomach virus while there (no we didn't drink the water) Lucky for us his Aunt is a nurse there and she got us medicine . Looking back on the trip and knowing that they next time we visit his grandparents will probably have passed away (they are in their 90's) it was a sad yet happy occasion. I took lots of pictures and Ive posted some on myspace for those of you that visit there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome! I'd show you around, but you seem to have found your way!

    ReplyDelete