Friday, January 23, 2009

On pins and needles

I have been going to college now for about a year at Columbus Technical College to apply for the Medical Diagnostic Program and I have been waiting anxiously for my letter on when my interview will be since late December now. The programs are very competetive and out of the 30 people applying for the program they are only taking 10. They determine who is going by grades, ethics values in class and an interview. Now grades might hurt me a little because while I do have all A's and B's they are mostly B's in the weighted classes. Ethics is a simple win. The interview is all thats left at this point and mine is coming up. Im nervous because alot is riding on this for me. If I dont get in I will need to go get a full time job and quit school (bye bye big money and security) at least until we move. I've heard from others who had their interview that they often ask some off the wall questions. I just hope I can come up with some great answers. At any rate I'll post more about this after the interview in a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Relax and be yourself--that's always the best bet!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with D; just be yourself! And do something beforehand that makes you calm-cup of tea, music, or whatever, so you can think clearly!

    ReplyDelete