Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something just for me

Its that time of year again (no not Christmas) but for me it is, its tax time! All year I go without any presents for holidays and Christmas and such ( mainly so we have money for our 3 boys) and since things are so tight these past few years with me going to school full time and not working I've felt especially bad about getting anything even when i did need it. So each year when we get the tax return back I get to get myself a gift of my choosing. For a while now I have wanted to get another tattoo, but since its a big one I've put it off time and time again .
But now more than ever I want to get this done. It has a lot of meaning behind it and I feel absolutely overjoyed at the idea that I'm finally going to do it. I am going to be getting most of my back covered with a tattoo. ( It has huge emotional and self value for me) I'm going to do it in sessions and each session runs about 4 hrs long or so , hopefully I can get the entire thing done by 6 months but we will see. As some of you know, I've spoken about this to others and prayed about it as well. Its been troubling me about the religious aspects of getting this done, and after talking to several chaplains and some friends I am going thru with it. I really want to put a scroll at the bottom with a verse from the bible that has meaning to me but I'm still working on that part. If you all have sugestions on a verse that might be about persivering thru troubled times please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment