Saturday, May 2, 2009

My boys have a bright future as car salesman!

Well today was the big yard sale! The boys decided on cookies as the choice of money making this year which worked out well for their stomachs lol. But they made sure to greet every person that came up to our sale with " HI would you like to buy a cookie?" then followed quickly by, " I can see your eyeing that truck over there, its only a 3$ but its in great shape." lol I was rolling with laughter inside to see my little men fast at work ... getting money for themselves. At any rate it went well, I made about 130$ Antonio made 30$, Devin 20$ and Wyatt got a 4yr olds wish 5$ for candy! I made out with a really bad sunburn on my face but over all we had fun, the boys and me past the time by playing with a talking ball the tells you who to pass it to like hot potato. So later if you need a car... come on down, I have a feeling we will be able to get you a great deal! lol

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that's too funny! I'm glad it went well for all of you and you get to do some fun stuff with the cash!

    ReplyDelete